Consulting & Advisory Services
brings together experienced consultants to provide our clients with high-quality,
creative, and strategic solutions to complex energy issues.
Our expertise includes supervising and performing a wide range of assignments applicable to all types of power supply and transmission resources and systems:
- Planning, financing, contract development and negotiation
- Transactions, acquisitions, divestitures and mergers
- Rates, cost of service, regulatory assistance, and litigation support
- Power and fuel price forecasting, portfolio development and procurement
- Generation, energy market, and transmission simulation and cost analyses
- SCED, Nodal Cost/Benefit, Congestion and Loss Analyses
- Curtailment Mitigation Strategies - Wind/Solar/Other
- Transmission Service, Interconnection, and Open Access Transmission Support
As our services do not include engineering design or construction management, we remain independent of any concern that results or conclusions might be impacted by other interests. When these services are required within the scope of our assignments, we team with highly regarded firms to provide that capability.