We Help Our Clients Stay in Front of Their Challenges: The nFront Founding Mission
At nFront, we take immense pride in our work. We help our clients overcome and stay in front
of the electric power industry’s complex challenges.
Mission and Vision
Help our electric power industry clients stay in front of their most important issues and challenges.
Be the “gold standard” advisor to our electric industry clients by offering robust and creative solutions and empowering people to reach their full potential.
- Integrity: Providing thorough, straightforward, and independent insight.
- Esprit de corps: Enthusiasm and honor for our clients and each other.
- Collaborative Leadership: Thriving by creating together.
- Performance: Results-oriented, dedicated, and balanced work ethic.
- Evolutionary: Nimbly embracing change.
- Inclusive & Diverse: Embracing myriad perspectives sparks innovation.
In deciding to launch a new consulting firm, our CEO and key founder, John Painter, sought advice from his mentor at a prior consulting firm. During multiple meetings, the advice John repeatedly received was something to the effect of, “the new company needs to help clients stay in front of their most important challenges…help them stay in front of the issues that matter most to them, the issues that keep them up at night. If you accomplish that for clients, the firm will be highly sought after.” John knew that to accomplish this required association only with others that shared values of honesty, integrity, and performance—others that would do their best for their client, and he set out on a path of teaming with other leaders who together brought nFront to life.
The company was named nFront Consulting to remind us of that advice.
“I cannot emphasize enough that nFront is the product of incredible teamwork. And, if that remains a hallmark of the firm in the future, the future will indeed be bright.”
– John Painter, CEO & Key Founder